Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Reaper Bones Commoners

I started these Reaper Bones Commoners near the beginning of October, hoping to use them as victims in a Halloween themed skirmish. Life got in the way and I only managed to finish them up nearly a month after I started them, and a bit too late to hit the horror season.




These are pretty generic figures that could probably sub in for historic games ranging from the late medieval up to Victorian eras.




Even if I missed my window to get a horror game on the table it still feels good to be able to get back to painting and make some progress on my fantasy figure pile.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice paint jobs. What caught my eye was the lady in the red dress, love how you detailed the inside of dress, nice effect.

    Cheers
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete