Monday, July 30, 2012

Podcasts for Gamers: Meeples and Miniatures

I've listened to Neil Shuck's "Meeples and Miniatures" sporadically for years.  The early years were pretty rough, but this year I realized Neil has really hit his stride. He's enthusiastic, thorough and fair and his inclusion of guests have really made this my "go to" gaming podcast.  My favorites are the "View from the Veranda" episodes with Henry Hyde (of Battlegames Magazine). Henry's cheerfulness and enthusiasm for wargaming is infectious.  I also really enjoyed the pair of painting podcasts he did with Steve Archbold and the shows with Richard Clarke of "Too Fat Lardies".  Good stuff, and with close to 100 episodes out there's a wealth of material to listen too if you haven't been there from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment